Join a Clinical Trial
- The type and primary site of neuroendocrine cancer
- If it is a functioning or a non-functioning neuroendocrine cancer
- The grade of neuroendocrine tumour
- If the tumour is well-differentiated or poorly differentiated
Talk To Your Care Team
If you find a trial you think you may eligible for you can discuss it with your specialist team.
Your doctor can refer you to trials appropriate for you:
- They will also be able to contact the team running the trial and find out more information about it.
- They will be able to review the information about the trial – alongside all of the things they know about you, your current health and previous treatments – to see if the trial is suitable for you.
Being under a specialist neuroendocrine team, or having access to that team, ensures that you have access to experts – who will not only have knowledge and experience about your particular cancer and care pathway but also information about or direct involvement in specific Neuroendocrine Cancer research – so will be able to answer questions you may have about clinical trials.
Neuroendocrine Cancer UK is a UK wide charity solely dedicated to providing support and information to those affected by Neuroendocrine Cancer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay update with our latest news.