Patient Education Events
Events which aim to support and educate patients and supporters about all aspects of Neuroendocrine Cancer.
NCUK run a programme of events which aim to support and educate patients and their supporters about all aspects of Neuroendocrine Cancer. Our free to attend, interactive events cover aspects of cancer diagnosis, treatments, research and care. Events are delivered by a multidisciplinary team of experts through interactive workshops, panel discussions and clinical lectures. As an attendee you will have the opportunity to network with others in a similar situation to you and meet the presenters.
In 2017 we held our first NET Retreat. The NET Retreat offered workshops and sessions which aimed to help anyone affected by a Neuroendocrine Cancer, to take a break from the stresses and habits of daily life in order to focus on their physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Virtual NET Patient Education Day
August 15, 2020 | 5:20pm
- Pre-Conference Session: What Is Nuclear Medicine/Radiation Safety John Sunderland, PhD
- The Role of Nuclear Medicine in Diagnosing and Treating NETs. Speakers will include:
- Jaydira Del Rivero, MD, National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research, Bethesda, MD
- Ebrahim Delpassand, MD, Excel Diagnostics and Nuclear Oncology Center, Houston, TX
- Rodney Hicks, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Tom Hope, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Josh Mailman, NorCal CarciNET, San Francisco, CA
- Sukhmani Padda, MD, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford CA
- Elcin Zan, MD, New York University Grossman School of Medicine, New York, NY
How to register for the Patient Education Day Neuroendocrine Tumors Webinar: Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “NET Webinar” in the subject line. You will receive a confirmation email within 12 hours.
Virtual World NEN Lives 2020
23-24 September 2020
We welcome you to the FIRST Virtual World NEN Lives 2020 Congress.
During the congress you will hear from eminent NEN physicians, other medical experts, patient advocates, patients, and family members who care for the patients and for each other.
Neuroendocrine Cancer UK is a UK wide charity solely dedicated to providing support and information to those affected by Neuroendocrine Cancer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay update with our latest news.